Looking for something stupid simple to make for holiday parties or teacher gifts? I have your answer – chocolate marshmallows. I came across these on Pinterest and have made them for a baby shower and a holiday party ultimately making me the most favorite invitee. Well, probably not, but I like to pretend. These are cheap, easy to make and SO addictive.
- Large Marshmallows
- Dipping Chocolate (I like Baker’s brand)
- Parchment paper
- I like using paper straws as the ‘handle’ because paper straws are pretty. I cut them in half. You can also use lollipop sticks or popsicle sticks. Just make sure you cut them to a decent length.
- Stick them in the marshmallows.
- Prepare the chocolate based on its directions
- Then dip! Dip each one in about half way, and be patient while the excess drips off. You don’t want it to be gloopy.
- Press the bottom into your decorations. I like seasonal sprinkles or chopped nuts. I did learn that sugar sprinkles don’t work well unless you are using white dipping chocolate.
- Let them harden on parchment paper for about an hour and then enjoy!
See? Stupid simple. The whole thing takes about half an hour (max I would guess) and I was the hero; not only at my house, but the parties I attended! #youarewelcome