I’ve had this list ongoing in my head the past few months about things I will miss when I am pregnant. I know I am not going to be pregnant forever, and by no means is this complaining. Can you complain about future things? Ah well ….
Things I will Miss When I am Pregnant:
- Diet Coke – this is by far my number one. I am down to 2 a day (so what if those 2 are 42 ounces?). While most guys fantasize about rolling over and having sex in the morning, I dream of waking up to S. holding an ice cold can of Diet Coke. With a straw.
- Concerta – I think I’ve posted about this before, but I am super ADHD and was diagnosed as an adult. I’ve managed it with life skills and drugs. High dosed drugs. While I can be ‘normal’ and productive for those 9 months, I will miss the extra help.
- Sushi – S. and I eat sushi every few weeks and since it’s expensive, it’s considered a treat. But when you think about what you are ACTUALLY eating, it’s okay to skip a few months.
- Sleeping on my Belly – If I lay down on ANYTHING on my stomach, I will be asleep in 10 minutes flat, true story. The most frustrating thing about having my gallbladder out way back when was not being able to sleep on my belly. Frustrating to the point of tears. HOWEVER, I have seen some fun looking pillows for pregnant ladies and I am a big pillow fan. I call it a fair trade.
- Downhill Skiing – Just kidding.